For you youguns who never saw Animaniacs . . . This
33) Fake wormhole, blows up when you try to use it
34) Mineral transport, moves objects from jet can to designated station or pos in system
35) Drone assist disruptor. Returns drones to control of the owner until deployable is removed from the field. Slowcat fleets would hate this
36) Passage log. Notes any ship that travels within a set distance of the deployed structure. Could be used for intel at a gate or as buoys for a ship racetrack. I like the idea for the racetrack but man, the intel that it might gather elsewhere. put near a POS and see how often it is visited.
37) Power station. Awwww, yer not cap stable? cozy up to this little beauty. Handy for pos bashes and other long investment cap issues that are stationary.
38) More thievery units. PI POCO, Fuel from POSes, Stront from POS’s, ratting bounties. Anywhere there is an exchange of funds someone wants a piece of the pie.
39) I was honestly waiting for this one . . . a Death Star. Yup someone wanted a ship/deployable that can shatter planets. My predictions (a) not gonna happen (b) the would be no planets within the year.
40) Camera deployable. When twitch i8s integrated a very small hard to find camera would mean the world to some folks so they could do home videos of themselves and their fleets. But oh the opportunities for exploitation not to mention the increase in bandwidth in big battles as everybody and their dog started taking pictures.
41) Bomb stopper. Finally a use for Defender missiles. Load and drop and it fires on any incoming bombs until empty.
43) Tidi creator. Why, by all the gods, would you want the game to go slower? Aside from making people cry. Oh wait, do it around the perimeter of a trap to keep response teams from arriving in a timely fashion
44) Pets. Little things that orbit you., mini rifters etc. a halo of corpses. NEX material?
45) Someone expanded on 35 with a relative ship disruption. A structure which disables the functions “keep at range”, “orbit”, “approach”, “assign drones” to other ships so that everyone has to fly on its own like it should be and not anchoring up on one person who will move everyone and go afk. Add fleet wing and squad warp to that list. Man that would be the first thing to go if put on a field.
46) Pleasure hubs. Bars, casinos, exotic dancers. The stuff dreams are made of. Of course if you dock you are STILL LOCKED IN YOUR QUARTERS! huh puff, dammit.
47) Wormhole effects generator. Gives normal space some of the rules some wormhole systems have. Look up black hole and get back to me on that one.
48) Wide scanner. A belt, a system, all the moons, ask and it tells you.
49) Pony cans. Spare fuel for a POS that automatically feed into the main fuel bay. Less tending, once loaded.
50) Fire ships. You deploy and it explodes for AOE if it is shot by you or the enemy. I would assume there would be placing limits to keep from doomsdaying a gate with 30 in a domino pattern
51) Tax evasion module. If placed near a POCO it allows you to bypass fees from it. POCO owner gets a notice that smuggling on that planet is taking place.
52) Chum deployable, Attracts NPC pirates. No restriction on how close it can be to another deployable. Yeah, this one would be abused to death by null and hisec bears. No, I don’t think it will fly. Yes it would be a botters dream deployable.
The list keeps growing and I keep going through looking for the good ones.
Seen any here you like? Or ones that will give you nightmares?
fly it like you won it